Thursday, March 8, 2007

Someone's gotta do it

No worries Jenn, someone's gotta keep this blog going and I'm thankful that you are, since I've been a slacker on the blogging front as of late. I do think I have a bit of a good reason to be slacking off, which is, I've picked up some extra programming work from a friend of mine in south western Ontario and I've been trying to get the kitchen table done. I know, excuses, excuses! But I think their pretty good excuses all the same. :)

A few more notes about the house.
Some more of the things that are done are: The shingles are done, the central-vac rough-in is done, most of the plumbing is done (they just have to tie everything into the water and sewer pipes in the basement, the ducts and cold air returns are installed, and most of the furnace.

Next up should be electrical, data/phone/cable/speaker wiring, insulation, vapor barrier, then drywall. And on the exterior, siding, stone and raised deck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pleased you got some extra programming work Darryl extra $$ is always nice
some more photos would be good :)
sounds like a lot has been happening

Anonymous said...

Come on little brother, it's been nearly 10 days since your last post. Since I've never had the opportunity to have a house built for me, I need to live vicariously through you!

Bring on the details and MORE PICS!

Love your big sister,
Lori