Monday, February 26, 2007

More Pictures


Look at my AMAZING island. WooHoo!!! One of the highlights of the kitchen for me. It is 5 feet by 5 feet, with a wine rack and an eating bar.


So the problem with my huge, lovely island is that it makes the nook smaller. Luckily there are lots of windows so hopefully it seems very open. Also there should be a mountain view from the deck so we'll eat lots of meals outside.


Here's our front door. I'm not sure if the window will be a blessing or pain. Blessing because of the light and the enlarged entrance. Pain becuase I can't avoid people coming to the door when I don't want to answer it.

If Darryl has any technical comments please add them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mountain view how wonderful
love the deck doors

Anonymous said...

I am definitely experiencing some significant "island envy" right now...grrrr!

Lori