Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pictures

Here are some recent pictures of the house. As you can see the drywall is up. It is starting it look more like a house, and quite possibly bigger then my house now.


That is Darryl and Alexis in our living room.



And here is a picture of the skylight. I couldn't be happier that we put this in. We did lots of things in this house that I have never had before (hardwood floors, walkout basement) so I'm not sure how I'll feel about these things, but standing in the stairwell it is the only nautral light. And as Mom pointed out, it will save us money because we won't have to keep the light on as much.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how a home seems small when there is no drywall and huge when the drywall goes in? It must be one of those optical illusions.

Looking good so far. Thanks again for the updates!

Love,
Lori