Sunday, April 1, 2007

Drywall

So Darryl and I walked through the house this weekend. The insulation is all in so it's starting to feel a little more like rooms and a home rather then a lot of wood. Although still similar to a lot of wood. We are starting to get on selling our house. Painting, cleaning up junk, taking everything off the fridge. It's good feeling to get rid of "stuff". How far in advance should you put a house up for sale? We are in a sellers market, if that make a difference. Darryl also did a video walk thru so that will be posted in the next day or so.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

I find it funny that you refer to the early stages of your house as "a bunch of wood".... Since we only build stone houses in Belgium, it sounds very weird to me. I'd say "A pile of bricks" to a house being built up over here :).

When I went to Canada for my Rotary Youth Exchange, I actually imagined (and feared) that those wooden houses would not be very warm inside during winter time. Obviously I was wrong.
I am still not used to the squeeky floors though when I visit my Canadian friends. I think there are a lot of squeeky floors in Canada. Our floors are often concrete so they make a different noise when walking on them, but we do have wooden floors as well.